Day 01: Arrival Leh Kushok Bakula Airport (3500 m / 11565 ft above sea level). O/N at Leh.
Day 02: Leh – Sham valley - Leh. (Round 240 Km 8/9hrs). O/N at Leh.
Day 03: Leh – Nubra valley via Kardungla. O/N at Nubra Valley in Camp.
Day 04: Nubra valley to Pangong Lake via Shayok. O/N at Pangong Lake in Camp.
Day 05: Pangong Lake to Leh via Changla pass. (Round 78 km - 4/5 hrs drive). O/N at Leh in Hotel.
Day 06: Flight Leh to Delhi. Transfer to Airport. Service end.
Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
- Leh town
- Leh palace/Shanti Stupa /Leh market/ Leh Jokhang
- Indus valley
- Shey palace/Thiksay monastery/Hemis monastery
- Sham valley
- Alchi monastery/Lamayuru monastery.
- Pangong Lake
- Changla pass
- Pangong Lake
Upon arrival welcome and meet by our representative and transfer to Hotel/Guest for check in wherein welcome tea and coffee will be served. Complete half day rest at hotel for acclimatization as it is important at the height of Ladakh. Lunch will be served at 2:00 PM. Afternoon around 3:30 PM sightseeing to Shanti stupa and 17th century Leh palace. Dinner & overnight at Leh in Hotel/Guest house.
Today after breakfast around 8:30 AM leave to full day sightseeing of Indus valley, 16th century Shey palace, 14th Thiksay monastery and 17th century Hemis monastery. Sightseeing start with 17th century Hemis monastery 47km from Leh. On the way stop to take the photos of picturesque view of 16th century Shey palace and 14th century Thiksay monastery. You arrive at Hemis monastery around 10:30 AM. Hemis is the biggest monastery of Drukpa Kagyud Sect. After visiting Hemis monastery drive to Thiksay monastery on the same way back. Lunch at Thiksay in restaurant. Post visit Thiksay monastery and Shey palace. After Shey palace drive back to Leh you will reach Leh around 5:30 or 6:00 PM. Overnight at Leh in Hotel.
Today after breakfast drive to Nubra Valley, popularly known as the valley of oasis among the tourist. The road journey from Leh to Nubra Valley passes over Khardong-La ( one of the highest motorable road in the world at 5,602 Mtrs / 18,390 Ft) around 39 km from Leh. From the pass panoramic view snow peaks ranges of Zanskar valley. After 1hrs drive from Khardungla pass there is Kardung village, the first village on the way to Nubra valley. Stop at Kardung village for lunch. You will arrive at Deskit village around 3:00 PM or 4:00 PM, Deskit now main town of Nubra valley. Visit 14th century Deskit monastery and 107feet Maitreya Buddha. After sightseeing of Deskit monastery drive Hunder sand-dune 6kms from Deskit monastery. Explore the scenic beauty of Hunder sand-dune and double hump camel riding. Dinner & overnight at Hunder in Deluxe camp / Hotel.
After early breakfast you will leave Nubra vallay and driver towards Pangong Lake (Blue Lake ) and pass through Shyok to enter pangong lake area ,it will take you around 10hours approx. to reach Pangong by this route .Dinner & night stay in camps at pangong lake.
En-route visit Chemday monastery and Stok palace museum. Today don’t miss to wake up early morning to take photos sun rising view of lake and hike around the lake. Back to Camp and breakfast will be serving at 7:30 PM. After breakfast return back to Leh by same route on the way visit Chemday monastery. Lunch at Thiksay in restaurant. Post Lunch drive to Stok village visit Stok palace museum there. There after drive back to Leh. You will arrive at Leh around 4:00 PM or 5:00 PM. Dinner & overnight at Leh in Hotel or Guest house.
Day 12:- Leh Airport Drop
After breakfast you will be dropped at Leh Airport to catch your onward flight.
- Accommodation on twin sharing Basis.
- Meals Plan MAP (Daily Breakfast + Dinner).
- To & Fro Leh Airport Transfers.
- 5 to 6 persons Non A/C Innova and Xylo Or Tempo
- 7 to 12 persons Non A/C Tempo traveller.
- Innerline Permits for visiting pangong and nubra valley
GST and all Service charges.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Monument Entrances, Camel Safari Charges.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included".
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
How to Book
To confirm the package, please send us the 30 % Advance payment and rest of 70% on first day of arrival. Account Details are given below (All Domestic and International credit and debit cards are accepted)
Note :- Availability of rooms in above said hotels is subject to advance reservation.
1.Account Name : Rizz Tour and Travels
Nature of the AC:- Current
Bank & Branch :- HDFC Bank M.A Link Road Munawarabad Srinagar Kashmir
AC No :- 27082020000170
IFSC/RTGS Code :- HDFC0002708
2.Account Name : Rizz Tour and Travels
Nature of the AC:- Current
Bank & Branch :- Axis Bank Munwar Plaza Srinagar Kashmir
AC No :- 915020022021277
IFSC/RTGS Code :- UTIB0002480
- Child below 5 yrs will be complimentary.
- Children above 6 yrs shall be treated as adult and will have to take an extra bed.
Supplementary Other Charges net
- Cultural tourist guide Rs: 2000.00 per day.
- Cultural program Rs: 1000.00 per program.
- Two Hump Camel Ride at Nubra Valley at Sand Dunes: INR 300 (15 Mins) / INR 600 (30 Mins)