02 Nights in Srinagar Hotel (Samci Riviera or Similar)
01 Night in Deluxe Houseboat at Dal Lake
02Night in Pahalgam Hotel The Regency
01 Night in Gulmarg Hotel Alpine Ridge
- Sedan Car/ Toyota Innova
On arrival at Srinagar Airport, you will be greeted by our representative/Driver and transferred to your hotel. After check-in you can visit Tulip Garden, Mughal Gardens like Nishat Bagh, Chesham Shahi, Shalimar Bagh, Famous Hazratbal Shrine located on the banks of Dal Lake, Shankerachariya temple etc. The distance from Srinagar to the said gardens is about 15 and 20 km. Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel/Houseboat.
Today after Breakfast, proceed for a day excursion to Sonamarg (Golden Meadow). Sonamarg lies in Sind Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. Sonamarg is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude of Himalayan Lakes. Enjoy horse riding upto Thajiwas glacier and sledge riding on snow (on direct payment). While returning back to Srinagar visit Manasbal Lake (Yet another mesmerizing Lake of the Valley) and Kheer Bhawani Temple, the most important temple for the followers of Historical Vedic Religion in Kashmir. Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
Today after an early breakfast leave for Pahalgam, the Valley of Shepherds via Srinagar. Drive through saffron fields, visit Awantipura ruins of an 1100 yr old temple of Lord Vishnu. Drive through the pine forest and along the Lidder River. Arrive at Pahalgam and check-in to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel in Pahalgam.
Today after breakfast, depart for excursion trip to Chandanwadi, Starting point of Amarnath Yatra. Located on the way to Chandanwari, the valley was named Betaab after the bollywood movie by the same name! Earlier known as Hajan Valley, after the release of the movie, it was renamed as major part of the movie was shot here. Post lunch, proceed for trip to Aru Valley which is a tourist spot 11 km from Pahalgam noted for its scenic meadows, and mountains, it is a base camp for trekking to the Kolhoi Glacier and Tarsar Lake. The village lies on the left bank of the Aru river, which is a tributary of the Lidder river. Overnight at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Today after breakfast enjoy a picturesque drive to Gulmarg, the Meadow of Flowers, 2730 m above sea level Gulmarg offers spectacular views of snow-capped mountain peaks, conifer forests and green meadows, it is home to the highest 18 hole golf course of the world. Arrive Gulmarg and transfer to hotel. Enjoy a Gondola ride (On Direct Payment). There after time is free for activities on your own. You may enjoy an optional sledge ride on the snow covered slopes (on direct payment basis). Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed for Srinagar. On arrival, check into your houseboat. Later in the evening proceed for shikara ride in Dal Lake. Dinner & overnight stay will be at the houseboat in Srinagar.
After depending on your flight timing, you can visit local market and later you will be dropped at airport for your onward journey.
- Accommodation in above mentioned hotels/house boat.
- All Breakfasts & Dinner during the tour.
- Non AC Cab as mentioned above from pick up till drop and for all transfer(Srinagar Airport)
- Day Trip to Sonmarg .
- Full Sightseeing of Srinagar City.
- All Hotel Service Charges/Taxes,GST Included
- Complimantry Shikara Ride once during the tour .
- All Toll ,Parking,Fuel,Driver Expanses Included.
- Air tickets/Train tickets/Gondola Tickets
- Pony Ride/ Sledging(it is done by Bargaining)
- Tips to waiters/drivers/any other person
- Monument fees at all places.
- Any sightseeing in Gulmarg (it is done by Union Taxi at Gulmarg or by pony ride and is on direct payment basis
- Aru Chandanwari and Betaab valley Trip at Pahalgam.(it is done by Union Taxi at Pahalgam and is on direct payment basis.)
- Thajwas Glacier Trip at Sonmarg. (it is done by Union Taxi at Sonamarg or by pony ride and is on direct payment basis.)
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions.
How to Book
To confirm the package, please send us the 30 % Advance payment and rest of 70% on first day of arrival. Account Details are given below (All Domestic and International credit and debit cards are accepted)
Note :- Availability of rooms in above said hotels is subject to advance reservation.
1.Account Name : Rizz Tour and Travels
Nature of the AC:- Current
Bank & Branch :- HDFC Bank M.A Link Road Munawarabad Srinagar Kashmir
AC No :- 27082020000170
IFSC/RTGS Code :- HDFC0002708
2.Account Name : Rizz Tour and Travels
Nature of the AC:- Current
Bank & Branch :- J & K Bank Munwar Plaza Srinagar Kashmir
AC No :- 0185010100010975
IFSC/RTGS Code :- JAKA0SATHOO
Add On Charges/Supplementary Charges
1. Gondola Tickets (Phase 01 –Gulmarg –Kongdori(3500 fts) @ INR- 700/-Per Person
2. Gondola Tickets (Phase 02 –Kongdori-Affarwat Peak(14000 fts) @ INR- 900/-Per Person
3. Pony/Horse Ride @ INR- 700/- Per Person Per Hour (Negotiable on the spot)
4. Local Taxi Charges for Local points sightseeing at Pahalgam for 03 points (Aru ,Betaab valley and Chandanwari on sharing basis ) will be INR-2000/-by Tavera/Tata Sumo.
5. Local Sightseeing Charges at Sonmarg (For Visiting Thajwas Glacier and Zero Point) by Local taxi is around 3000-8000 approx (Negotiable on the spot)
6. Sledge Ride Charges @ INR- 150/- approx Per Person Per Ride (Negotiable on the spot )
7. Guide Charges at Gulmarg @ INR- 800/- Per Day approx.
8. Chain Cab/Snow Jeep charges at Tangmarg during winters @ INR- 1500/- Per Couple (Negotiable on the spot )
• Note :
• Availability of rooms in above said hotels is subject to advance reservation.
• These Packages are Nett & Non Commissionable
• 50 % Payment is must for Package Confirmation
• Advance Payment is refundable if Tour is Cancelled 15 Days Prior to actual arrival dates.
• Incase of non-availability of hotel/houseboat at any particular place we will provide the best possible alternative option