Duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
- Leh town
- Leh palace/Shanti Stupa/Leh market
- Indus valley
- Shey palace/Thiksay monastery/Hemis monastery
- Nubra valley
- Kardungla pass / Confluence of Nubra & Shayok river/Deskit monastery/Sand-dune/Double hump camel/Panamik hot-spring/Holy pond/Samthangling monastery
- Pangong Lake
- Changla pass / Wild life – Marmot, Migratory birds/ Pangong Lake
Day 01: Welcome at Leh airport (3500Mtr) and transfer to hotel. O/N at Leh.
Day 02: Day 02: Full day sightseeing of Indus valley. (Round 94 km – 5/6 hrs). O/N at Leh.
Day 03: Leh–Nubra Valley via Khardong La pass (125 Km – 5/6 hrs drive). O/N at Nubra valley.
Day 04: Nubra valley – Leh by same route (125 Km – 5/6 hrs drive). O/N at Leh.
Day 05: Leh – Pangong Lake 14,500 feet via Changla pass (140 Km – 4/5 hrs drive). 0/N at Pangong Lake.
Day 06: Pangong Lake to Leh by same route. (140 Km – 4/5 hrs). O/N at Leh.
Day 07: Flight Leh – Delhi. Transfer to Airport.
Upon arrival welcome and meet by our representative and transfer to Hotel/Guest for check in wherein welcome tea and coffee will be served. Complete half day rest at hotel for acclimatization as it is important at the height of Ladakh. Lunch will be served at 2:00 PM. Afternoon around 3:30 PM sightseeing to Shanti stupa and 17th century Leh palace. Dinner & overnight at Leh in Hotel/Guest house.
Today after breakfast around 8:30 AM leave to full day sightseeing of Indus valley, 16th century Shey palace, 14th Thiksay monastery and 17th century Hemis monastery. Sightseeing start with 17th century Hemis monastery 47km from Leh. On the way stop to take the photos of picturesque view of 16th century Shey palace and 14th century Thiksay monastery. You arrive at Hemis monastery around 10:30 AM. Hemis is the biggest monastery of Drukpa Kagyud Sect. After visiting Hemis monastery drive to Thiksay monastery on the same way back. Lunch at Thiksay in restaurant. Post visit Thiksay monastery and Shey palace. After Shey palace drive back to Leh you will reach Leh around 5:30 or 6:00 PM. Overnight at Leh in Hotel.
Today after breakfast drive to Nubra Valley, popularly known as the valley of oasis among the tourist. The road journey from Leh to Nubra Valley is passing through Khardong-La pass (one of the highest motorable road in the world at 5,602 Mtrs / 18,390 Ft) around 39 km from Leh. At the pass panoramic glaciers of Zanskar range. After 1:00 hrs drive from Khardungla pass there is Kardung village, the first village on the way to Nubra valley. Stop at Kardung village for lunch. You will reach at Deskit village around 3:00 PM or 4:00 PM, Deskit is main town of Nubra valley. Visit 14th century 14th century Deskit monastery and 107feet Maitreya Buddha at Deskit. After that drive to Hunder Sand dune 6 km from Deskit. Explore the scenic beauty of Hunder sand-dune and double hump camel riding. Overnight at Nubra valley in Hotel.
Today after breakfast around 9:00 AM return back to Leh by same route. Stop at Kardung village for short hike in the middle of barley field and take the photos of charming of Kardung village. After short hike lunch at restaurant of Kardung village. Post lunch drive to Leh. You will reach at Leh around 3:00 PM or 4:00 PM. Evening free to explore the Leh market. Overnight at Leh in Hotel / Guest house
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake passing through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (the third highest motorable road in the world.). This route takes the visitor past picturesque villages of Shey and Thikse, and turns off the Indus valley by the side-valley of Chemrey and Sakti. Pangong Lake situated at 14,500 feet (4,267 m). One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. Hike at lake and explore the beauty of Lake. Overnight at Pangong Lake in deluxe camp.
Today don’t miss to wake up early morning around 5:30 AM if you like to take the photos of sun rising view of Pangong lake. Breakfast will be serving around 7:30 A M after breakfast return back to Leh by same route on the way visit Chemday monastery. Lunch at Thiksay village in restaurant. After Lunch drive back to Leh and you will reach at Leh around 4:00 PM or 5:00 PM. Overnight at Leh in Hotel.
After early morning breakfast transfer to airport and fly back to Delhi with Sweet Memories of Ladakh. Tour and service end.
- Accommodation on twin sharing Basis.
- Meals Plan MAP (Daily Breakfast + Dinner).
- To & Fro Leh Airport Transfers.
- Transportation by Non A/C Innova, Xylo,(upto 07 Pax )/ Force Tempo Traveller (7-14 Pax) as per mention tour plan (Point to Point)
- All Hotel Taxes,Service Charges,Driver Expanses.Toll Taxes,Parking Charges.
- All Service Charges ,GST Tax Is Included
- Innerline Permits for Visiting Pangong Lake and Nubra Valley included .
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Monument Entrances, Camel Safari Charges.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included".
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
How to Book
To confirm the package, please send us the 30 % Advance payment and rest of 70% on first day of arrival. Account Details are given below (All Domestic and International credit and debit cards are accepted)
Note :- Availability of rooms in above said hotels is subject to advance reservation.
1.Account Name : Rizz Tour and Travels
Nature of the AC:- Current
Bank & Branch :- HDFC Bank M.A Link Road Munawarabad Srinagar Kashmir
AC No :- 27082020000170
IFSC/RTGS Code :- HDFC0002708
2.Account Name : Rizz Tour and Travels
Nature of the AC:- Current
Bank & Branch :- Axis Bank Munwar Plaza Srinagar Kashmir
AC No :- 915020022021277
IFSC/RTGS Code :- UTIB0002480
- Cultural tourist guide Rs: 2300.00 per day.
- Cultural program Rs: 10000 per program.
- Two Hump Camel Ride at Nubra Valley at Sand Dunes: INR 300 (15 Mins) / INR 600 (30 Mins)
- Built Bike 350 CC @2300/-Per Day
- Above cost is the net & non commissionable cost to you.
- Package Cost is valid from 1ist May -31 Ist August 2018 .