Srinagar is the largest city and the summer capital of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It lies in the Kashmir Valley on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus, and Dal and Anchar lakes. The city is known for its natural environment, gardens, waterfronts and houseboats.
Kargil is a town in the Kargil district of Ladakh region, in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It is the second largest town in Ladakh after Leh.
1. Accommodation on twin sharing Basis.
2. Meals Plan MAP. (Daily Breakfast + Dinner)
3. All Hotel Service Charges/Taxes,GST Included
4. Half Day Srinagar Local City Tour
5. Full Day Leh Local sightseeing
6. Complimentry Shikara Ride (Boat Ride ) for 01 Hour in Dal Lake.
7. All Hotel Taxes, Toll ,Parking,Fuel,Driver Expanses Included.
1. Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Order
2. Monument Entrances, Camel Safari Charges
3. Camel Ride Charges
4. Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included".
5. Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
6. Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
7. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
To confirm the package, please send us the 30 % Advance payment and rest of 70% on first day of arrival. Account Details are given below (All Domestic and International credit and debit cards are accepted)
Note :- Availability of rooms in above said hotels is subject to advance reservation.