Day 01: Welcome at Leh airport and transfer to hotel. O/N at Leh.
Day 02: Full day sightseeing of Indus valley. (Round 94km - 5/6hrs). O/N at Leh.
Day 03: Leh – Sham Valley – Leh (Round 150km - 7/8 hrs). O/N at Leh.
Day 04: Leh - Pangong Lake (14,000 Ft) – Leh. (Round 280 km - 10/11hrs). O/N at Leh.
Day 05: Transfer to Leh airport. Service end.
Arrival Leh Kushok Bakula Airport (3500m /11565 feet above sea level). Upon arrival welcome and meet by our representative and transfer to Hotel/Guest for check in wherein welcome tea and coffee will be served. Complete half day rest at hotel for acclimatization as it is important at the height of Ladakh. Lunch will be served at 02:00 pm. Afternoon around 3:30 pm sightseeing to Shanti stupa and 17th century Leh palace. Overnight stay at Leh in Hotel.
Today after breakfast at 8 am full day sightseeing of Indus valley, 16th century Shey palace – King Chapel, 14th Thiksay monastery and 17th century Hemis monastery. Sightseeing will start with 17th century Hemis monastery. On the way stop to take the photos of picturesque view of Shey palace and Thiksay monastery. After Hemis monastery drive 14th century Thiksay on the same way back. Visit Thiksay monastery and Lunch at Thiksay monastery restaurant. After Thiksay monastery drive back to Leh on the way visit 3 Idiot Rancho School, 16th century Shey palace and Sindhu Ghat. Evening at leisure to explore the city on your own. Overnight at Leh in Hotel.
After breakfast you drive downstream along the River Indus on Leh – Kargil Highway. Enroute visiting, Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity and panoramic view of Indus – Zanskar River confluence. After confluence, drive to Likir monastery biggest Gelugpa monastery in Sham valley, monastery has beautiful wall painting of tantric deities which was the hand work of famous Ladakhi artist who was master in Tibetan Buddhist arts and on the side of monastery 87 feet statue of Maitreya Buddha. After Likir monastery drive to Lamayuru and take photo of panoramic landscape of Lamayuru popularly known among the tourist as moon landscape and picturesque Lamayuru monastery. Lamayuru monastery has three portions, oldest part is Singgay Lakhang built in 11th century by Lotsava Rinchen Zangpo, second parts was built in 12th century, third was new one built in 18th century. After visiting Lamayuru monastery drive to Alchi monastery on the same way back towards Leh. Lunch at Alchi in a Restaurant. After Lunch visit 11th century Alchi monastery, listed in world heritage site. After Alchi drive back to Leh on the same road. You will reach Leh around 6:30 pm. Dinner & overnight at Alchi in hotel.
After an early breakfast 7am leave for Pangong Lake passing through Changla pass 5486 mtrs, the world third highest motorable road in the world. The long easy ascent takes you to Changla pass through its winding roads passing through Sakti Village. Stop at the Changla Pass for a quick photograph session and drive down to the village of Tangtse, where you can relax for a cup of tea. Leaving Tangtse for Pangong, you pass through few small villages of Changthang and finally you can have a sudden view of the Pangong Lake situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. After spending some time at Pangong Lake around 1:30 PM drive back to Leh and you will reach Leh at 5:30 or 6:30 PM. Overnight at Leh in Hotel.
After early morning breakfast transfer to the airport and fly back to Delhi with memorable tour of Ladakh. Tour and service ends.
- Accommodation on twin sharing Basis.
- Meals Plan MAP (Daily Breakfast + Dinner).
- To & Fro Leh Airport Transfers.
- Border areas permit to Pangong Lake.
- Transportation by Non A/C Innova, Xylo, Tata Aria as per mention tour plan (Point to Point)
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Monument Entrances, Camel Safari Charges.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included".
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
How to Book
To confirm the package, please send us the 30 % Advance payment and rest of 70% on first day of arrival. Account Details are given below (All Domestic and International credit and debit cards are accepted)
Note :- Availability of rooms in above said hotels is subject to advance reservation.
Pay Online: www.rizztourandtravels.com/paynow
- Child below 5 yrs will be complimentary.
- Children above 6 yrs shall be treated as adult and will have to take an extra bed.
- Cultural tourist guide Rs: 2000.00 per day.
- Cultural program Rs: 1000.00 per program.
- Two Hump Camel Ride at Nubra Valley at Sand Dunes: INR 300 (15 Mins) / INR 600 (30 Mins)