03 Nights in Srinagar
Hotel Royal Arabia / Hotel Royal Batoo
01 Night in Dal Lake
Bendmeer Group of Houseboat
01Night in Pahalgam
Hotel Paristaan Resorts / Hotel Moonview Resorts
01 Night in Gulmarg
Hotel Apple Tree Resorts
- Candle Light Dinner Flower Bed Decoration Cake
- Sedan Car /Toyota Innova
Srinagar Local Sight Seeing
On arrival at Srinagar Airport, you will be greeted by our representative/Driver and transferred to your hotel. After check-in you can visit Tulip Garden, Mughal Gardens like Nishat Bagh, Chesham Shahi, Shalimar Bagh, Famous Hazratbal Shrine located on the banks of Dal Lake, Shankerachariya temple etc. The distance from Srinagar to the said gardens is about 15 and 20 km. Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel/Houseboat.
Srinagar – Sonamarg-Srinagar
Today after Breakfast, proceed for a day excursion to Sonamarg (Golden Meadow). Sonamarg lies in Sind Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. Sonamarg is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude of Himalayan Lakes. Enjoy horse riding upto Thajiwas glacier and sledge riding on snow (on direct payment). Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
Srinagar– Pahalgam (96 kms)
After breakfast, you will be transferred by road to Pahalgam (Valley of Shepherds), enroute, you can see saffron fields at Pampore town, Awantipura temple ruins that are centuries old. Arrive at Pahalgam and proceed to your hotel, after check-in, visit Betaab valley, Aru vallay on the same day. Dinner & overnight stay in Pahalgam hotel.
Pahalgam – Gulmarg (140 kmrs)
Today you will be transferred by road to Gulmarg (meadow of flowers) the total distance of 140 km will take about 4-5 hours, after reaching Gulmarg, proceed to your hotel. After check-in you can enjoy world’s highest cable car ride (Gondola Ride), on the same day you can also have pony ride, sledge ride. Dinner & Overnight in Gulmarg.
Gulmarg – Srinagar (90 kms / 3 ½ hours one way)
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed for Srinagar. On arrival, check into your houseboat. Later in the evening proceed for shikara ride in Dal Lake. Dinner & overnight stay will be at the houseboat in Srinagar.
Srinagar-Doodhpathri Day trip.
After breakfast leave for Doodhpathri, Valley of Milk. t is said that the famous saint of Kashmir Sheikh Ul Aalam, Sheikh Noor Din Noorani has prayed here, and once when he was in search of water in the meadow to offer prayers, he pricked the ground with his stick to search water, and milk came out, he asked the milk that you can only be used for drinking and not performing ablution. The water which is at present flowing through the meadows looks like milk from the distance and remains very cold throughout the year. The lush green grasses over the vast meadows and silver shining stream running over the large stones further increase its beauty. late evening, back to Srinagar, dinner & night stay at Hotel.
After breakfast depending on your flight timing you can visit local market and later you will be dropped at Srinagar Airport.
- Deluxe Houseboat or Hotel
- Dinner and Breakfast
- Innova or Similar for the entire travel
- Shikara ride on Dal Lake
- Fuel charges, Toll and Parking charges,
- All local sightseeing as per the above program.
- Honeymoon Cake +Candle Light Dinner+Flower Bed Decoration
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Pony Ride/ Sledging(it is done by Bargaining)
- Tips to waiters/drivers/any other person
- Monument fees at all places.
- Any sightseeing in Gulmarg (it is done by Union Taxi at Gulmarg or by pony ride and is on direct payment basis
- Aru Chandanwari and Betaab valley Trip at Pahalgam.(it is done by Union Taxi at Pahalgam and is on direct payment basis.)
- Thajwas Glacier Trip at Sonmarg. (it is done by Union Taxi at Sonamarg or by pony ride and is on direct payment basis.)
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Tour Itinerary can be changed depending upon the availability of Hotels/Houseboat
All personal nature like video camera, tip, table drink, etc and any other
- If you have any questions or suggestions, Please feel free to call me.
How to Book
To confirm the package, please send us the 30 % Advance payment and rest of 70% on first day of arrival. Account Details are given below (All Domestic and International credit and debit cards are accepted)
Note :- Availability of rooms in above said hotels is subject to advance reservation.
1.Account Name : Rizz Tour and Travels
Nature of the AC:- Current
Bank & Branch :- HDFC Bank M.A Link Road Munawarabad Srinagar Kashmir
AC No :- 27082020000170
IFSC/RTGS Code :- HDFC0002708
2.Account Name : Rizz Tour and Travels
Nature of the AC:- Current
Bank & Branch :- J & K Bank Munwar Plaza Srinagar Kashmir
AC No :- 0185010100010975
IFSC/RTGS Code :- JAKA0SATHOO
Add On Charges/Supplementary Charges
- Gondola Tickets (Phase 01 –Gulmarg –Kongdori(3500 fts) @ INR- 700/-Per Person
- Gondola Tickets (Phase 02 –Kongdori-Affarwat Peak(14000 fts) @ INR- 900/-Per Person
- Pony/Horse Ride @ INR- 700/- Per Person Per Hour (Negotiable on the spot)
- Local Taxi Charges for Local points sightseeing at Pahalgam for 03 points (Aru ,Betaab valley and Chandanwari on sharing basis ) will be INR-2000/-by Tavera/Tata Sumo.
- Local Sightseeing Charges at Sonmarg (For Visiting Thajwas Glacier and Zero Point) by Local taxi is around 3000-8000 approx (Negotiable on the spot)
- Sledge Ride Charges @ INR- 150/- approx Per Person Per Ride (Negotiable on the spot )
- Guide Charges at Gulmarg @ INR- 800/- Per Day approx.
- Chain Cab/Snow Jeep charges at Tangmarg during winters @ INR- 1500/- Per Couple (Negotiable on the spot )