The journey to the Holy Shrine of Mata Vaishno Devi is an enchanting journey of the places where Mata Vaishnavi had spent some time while observing various spiritual disciplines and penances. The culmination of this journey is at the Holy Cave where She merged Her Human form with the astral form of Her creators, the three Supreme Energies.
On arrival at Jammu airport/station (on your own), you will be received by our representative/driver. Once you board your vehicle, you will proceed to the Holy city of Katra. Check into the hotel. Overnight stay will be in Katra. You can also proceed to Mata Vaishnodevi shrine in the night.
In the Morning, proceed for Vaishnodevi shrine. Later return back to the hotel in Katra for overnight stay.
After breakfast check out from Katra and drive to Patnitop, the only hill station of Jammu district. On arrival, check into your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure to explore the nearby areas on foot or pony back (on direct payment). Dinner & overnight stay will be at the hotel.
After breakfast, proceed for Srinagar. On arrival check into your hotel/houseboat. Rest of the day free for shopping on your own. Overnight at the hotel/houseboat.
After breakfast, you can visit Tulip Garden, Mughal Gardens like Nishat Bagh, Chesham Shahi, Shalimar Bagh, Famous Hazratbal Shrine located on the banks of Dal Lake, Shankerachariya temple etc. The distance from Srinagar to the said gardens is about 15 and 20 km. Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel/Houseboat.
Today you will be transferred by road to Gulmarg (meadow of flowers) the total distance of 50 km will take about 1-2 hours, after reaching Gulmarg, proceed to your hotel. After check-in you can enjoy world’s highest cable car ride (Gondola Ride), on the same day you can also have pony ride, sledge ride. Dinner & Overnight in Gulmarg.
After breakfast, you will be transferred by road to Pahalgam (Valley of Shepherds), enroute, you can see saffron fields at Pampore town, Awantipura temple ruins that are centuries old. Arrive at Pahalgam and proceed to your hotel, after check-in, visit Betaab valley, Aru vallay on the same day. Dinner & overnight stay in Pahalgam hotel.
Today after breakfast, depart for excursion trip to Chandanwadi, Starting point of Amarnath Yatra. Located on the way to Chandanwari, the valley was named Betaab after the bollywood movie by the same name! Earlier known as Hajan Valley, after the release of the movie, it was renamed as major part of the movie was shot here. Post lunch, proceed for trip to Aru Valley which is a tourist spot 11 km from Pahalgam noted for its scenic meadows, and mountains, it is a base camp for trekking to the Kolhoi Glacier and Tarsar Lake. The village lies on the left bank of the Aru river, which is a tributary of the Lidder river. Overnight at the hotel in Pahalgam.
After the early morning breakfast transfer from Pahalgam to Jammu for onward journey
Deluxe Houseboat or Hotel
· Dinner and Breakfast
· Innova or Similar for the entire travel
· Shikara ride on Dal Lake
· Fuel charges, Toll and Parking charges
· All local sightseeing as per the above program.
· All entry charges to the monuments and various sightseeing places
· All expenses other than listed above
· Room availability is subject to early confirmation
· Rates are subject to change and room availability
· Hotels Offered, If the hotel rooms are unavailable for the aforesaid hotels, we shall make arrangements for room
How to Book
To confirm the package, please send us the 30 % Advance payment and rest of 70% on first day of arrival. Account Details are given below (All Domestic and International credit and debit cards are accepted)
Note :- Availability of rooms in above said hotels is subject to advance reservation.
Pay Online: www.rizztourandtravels.com/paynow
Add On Charges/Supplementary Charges
- Gondola Tickets (Phase 01 –Gulmarg –Kongdori(3500 fts) @ INR- 700/-Per Person
- Gondola Tickets (Phase 02 –Kongdori-Affarwat Peak(14000 fts) @ INR- 900/-Per Person
- Pony/Horse Ride @ INR- 700/- Per Person Per Hour (Negotiable on the spot)
- Local Taxi Charges for Local points sightseeing at Pahalgam for 03 points (Aru ,Betaab valley and Chandanwari on sharing basis ) will be INR-2000/-by Tavera/Tata Sumo.
- Local Sightseeing Charges at Sonmarg (For Visiting Thajwas Glacier and Zero Point) by Local taxi is around 3000-8000 approx (Negotiable on the spot)
- Sledge Ride Charges @ INR- 150/- approx Per Person Per Ride (Negotiable on the spot )
- Guide Charges at Gulmarg @ INR- 800/- Per Day approx.
- Chain Cab/Snow Jeep charges at Tangmarg during winters @ INR- 1500/- Per Couple (Negotiable on the spot )