Goa is a state in western India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea. Its long history as a Portuguese colony prior to 1961 is evident in its preserved 17th-century churches and the area’s tropical spice plantations. Goa is also known for its beaches, ranging from popular stretches at Baga and Palolem to those in laid-back fishing villages such as Agonda.
· All transfer and sightseeing in an Innova Cab
· Return Airport Transfers in an Ac Vehicle (Innova)
· 05 Nights Ac accommodation in 02 Double Rooms inclusive of Breakfast and Dinner .
· 02 Sight Seeing (01 Day or North Goa and 01 Day of South Goa)
· 01 Hour River Cruise with Song & Dance on the Mandovi river
· Above Rate is Net (Inclusive of all taxes)
To confirm the package, please send us the 30 % Advance payment and rest of 70% on first day of arrival. Account Details are given below (All Domestic and International credit and debit cards are accepted)
Note :- Availability of rooms in above said hotels is subject to advance reservation.