In this super combo package, you get to experience the rich culture of Jaipur, architectural wonders of Agra, urban/historical mixture of Delhi and a feel of paradise Kashmir. Yes, our Golden Triangle/Kashmir Combo package is specifically made to suite your needs. Take a stroll on the banks of dal lake by sunset and you will witness the most amazing colours. Shadows of mountain on the water with shikaras floating in it. Your will be mesmerised by the Snow-covered peaks of Sonmarg and the breath taking view of health resorts of Pahalgam and Gulmarg.
On arrival at Delhi International Airport you will be greeted by our representative & transferred to your pre – booked hotel. Establish your morning with a guided tour of Old Delhi. Starting with Raj Ghat, famous Mahatma Gandhi was cremated. Visit the largest mosque in India known as Jamia Masjid.
Take a pleasure rickshaw ride in narrow lanes of Chandni Chowk, old bazaar of Delhi. From here we head to Red Fort , built by emperor Shah Jahan in 17th century & labeled by UNESCO as world heritage site.
Post lunch you will be taken for a tour to New Delhi planned by your travel advisor. Visit the Humayun’s Tomb, memorial of Mughal Emperor Humayun, built in 16th century & renowned as World Heritage Site. Our next attraction will be Qutub Minar, the tallest minaret of world & a perfect example of Indo-Islamic architecture & listed in UNESCO’s world heritage site.
Also visit the India Gate & President’s House, the official residence of President of India. Overnight at hotel.
After a leisurely breakfast lead to Agra. The home of Taj. Upon arrival check in at hotel.
Later in the afternoon take a guided tour to the visit of Agra Fort, the majestic fort of red sandstone stands on the banks of river Yamuna, continue to Itmad-ud-Daula’s tomb.
At the dusk visit the magnificent Taj Mahal , one of the seven wonders of the world. Built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, it is the perfect example of most extravagant love.
Evening free to explore the local streets. Overnight at hotel.
Morning check out from hotel & drive to Jaipur on the way visiting Fatehpur Sikri, knowns as Ghost Capital. Visit the tomb of Salim Chishti, Akbar’s residential complex.
Later drive straight to Jaipur. Upon arrival check in and overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast in the morning you will be taken for Amber Fort, the majestic fort located at the top of Aravali Hills. Take a short ride on elephant’s back to reach at the fort, an overwhelming experience.
Come back to the city & visit the City Palace , a perfection of Rajput & Mughal architecture, Palace of Winds popular as Hawa Mahal, a five storied building built in 1799 to enable the royal ladies to view the outside life & world.
Later opt for Jantar Mantar, an astronomical observatory.
Optional – Chokhi Dhani
Enjoy the evening dinner at a village resort with typical Rajasthan experience.
Morning check out from hotel & drive to Delhi. You can visit local market in old delhi or go for shopping by visiting handicraft outlets. Overnight stay at hotel in Delhi.
After breakfast you will be transferred to IGI airport where you will board your flight to Srinagar. On arrival at Srinagar Airport, you will be greeted by our representative/Driver and transferred to your hotel. After check-in you can visit Tulip Garden, Mughal Gardens like Nishat Bagh, Chesham Shahi, Shalimar Bagh, Famous Hazratbal Shrine located on the banks of Dal Lake, Shankerachariya temple etc. The distance from Srinagar to the said gardens is about 15 and 20 km. Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel/Houseboat.
Today after Breakfast, proceed for a day excursion to Sonamarg (Golden Meadow). Sonamarg lies in Sind Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. Sonamarg is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude of Himalayan Lakes. Enjoy horse riding upto Thajiwas glacier and sledge riding on snow (on direct payment). While returning back to Srinagar visit Manasbal Lake (Yet another mesmerizing Lake of the Valley) and Kheer Bhawani Temple, the most important temple for the followers of Historical Vedic Religion in Kashmir. Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
After breakfast, you will be transferred by road to Pahalgam (Valley of Shepherds), enroute, you can see saffron fields at Pampore town, Awantipura temple ruins that are centuries old. Arrive at Pahalgam and proceed to your hotel, after check-in, visit Betaab valley, Aru vallay on the same day. Dinner & overnight stay in Srinagar hotel.
Today you will be transferred by road to Gulmarg (meadow of flowers) the total distance of 140 km will take about 4-5 hours, after reaching Gulmarg, proceed to your hotel. After check-in you can enjoy world’s highest cable car ride (Gondola Ride), on the same day you can also have pony ride, sledge ride. Dinner & Overnight in Gulmarg.
After breakfast, proceed for Srinagar. On arrival check into your houseboat. This afternoon enjoy a shikara ride on Dal Lake visiting floating vegetable gardens etc. Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight stay at the Houseboat in Dal Lake in Srinagar.
After breakfast depending on your flight timing you can visit local market and later you will be dropped at Srinagar Airport.
- Assistance upon pick up and drop from Delhi airport.
- Welcome drink upon arrival in the hotel.
- 04 nights’ accommodation in the hotels.
- 01 Double Bed Rooms in each hotel.
- Daily breakfast complementary in all the hotels.
- Transportation by your individual AC sedan vehicle Dzire/similar car for 5 days according to the itinerary.
- All expenses related to the vehicle like fuel, toll, tax parking and driver allowance etc.
- Well experienced and very cooperative driver.
- Cost based on 02 adults.
· Transportation for all transfers and sightseeing in Srinagar
· All breakfast and dinners
· Day trip to Mughal Garden
· Day trip to Sonamarg
· All Taxes Driver Allowances, parking fees etc included.
· Including GST
· Complimentary Shikara Ride on Dal Lake Lake for 1 Hour.
- Any international/domestic flight.
- Any train.
- Any meal apart from breakfast.
- Gala dinner if any.
- Mandatory GST 5% extra on total amount.
- Any monuments entry/other activity fees.
- Any Camera fees.
- Anything else which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
• Air tickets/Train tickets.
• Pony Ride/ Sledging(it is done by Bargaining)
• Tips to waiters/drivers/any other person
• Monument fees at all places.
• Any sightseeing in Gulmarg (it is done by Union Taxi at Gulmarg or by pony ride and is on direct payment basis
• Aru Chandanwari and Betaab valley Trip at Pahalgam.(it is done by Union Taxi at Pahalgam and is on direct payment basis.)
• Thajwas Glacier Trip at Sonmarg. (it is done by Union Taxi at Sonamarg or by pony ride and is on direct payment basis.)
• Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions
• Tour Itinerary can be changed depending upon the availability of Hotels/Houseboat
• All personal nature like video camera, tip, table drink, etc and any other
If you have any questions or suggestions, Please feel free to call me.
How to Book
To confirm the package, please send us the 30 % Advance payment and rest of 70% on first day of arrival. Account Details are given below (All Domestic and International credit and debit cards are accepted)
Note :- Availability of rooms in above said hotels is subject to advance reservation.
Pay Online: www.rizztourandtravels.com/paynow
Add On Charges/Supplementary Charges
- Gondola Tickets (Phase 01 –Gulmarg –Kongdori(3500 fts) @ INR- 700/-Per Person
- Gondola Tickets (Phase 02 –Kongdori-Affarwat Peak(14000 fts) @ INR- 900/-Per Person
- Pony/Horse Ride @ INR- 700/- Per Person Per Hour (Negotiable on the spot)
- Local Taxi Charges for Local points sightseeing at Pahalgam for 03 points (Aru ,Betaab valley and Chandanwari on sharing basis ) will be INR-2000/-by Tavera/Tata Sumo.
- Local Sightseeing Charges at Sonmarg (For Visiting Thajwas Glacier and Zero Point) by Local taxi is around 3000-8000 approx (Negotiable on the spot)
- Sledge Ride Charges @ INR- 150/- approx Per Person Per Ride (Negotiable on the spot )
- Guide Charges at Gulmarg @ INR- 800/- Per Day approx.
- Chain Cab/Snow Jeep charges at Tangmarg during winters @ INR- 1500/- Per Couple (Negotiable on the spot )