- 03 Nights in Srinagar Hotel (Samci Riviera or Similar)
- 01 Night in Deluxe Houseboat at Dal Lake
- 01 Night in Deluxe Houseboat at Nigeen Lake
- 02 Nights in Pahalgam Hotel The Regency
- 01 Night in Gulmarg Hotel Alpine Ridge
- Sedan Car / Toyota Innova
Srinagar Local Sight Seeing
On arrival at Srinagar Airport, you will be greeted by our representative/Driver and transferred to your hotel. After check-in you can visit Tulip Garden, Mughal Gardens like Nishat Bagh, Chesham Shahi, Shalimar Bagh, Famous Hazratbal Shrine located on the banks of Dal Lake, Shankerachariya temple etc. The distance from Srinagar to the said gardens is about 15 and 20 km. Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel/Houseboat.
Srinagar – Sonamarg-Srinagar
Today after Breakfast, proceed for a day excursion to Sonamarg (Golden Meadow). Sonamarg lies in Sind Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. Sonamarg is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude of Himalayan Lakes. Enjoy horse riding upto Thajiwas glacier and sledge riding on snow (on direct payment). While returning back to Srinagar visit Manasbal Lake (Yet another mesmerizing Lake of the Valley) and Kheer Bhawani Temple, the most important temple for the followers of Historical Vedic Religion in Kashmir. Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
Srinagar– Pahalgam (96 kmrs)
After breakfast, you will be transferred by road to Pahalgam (Valley of Shepherds), enroute, you can see saffron fields at Pampore town, Awantipura temple ruins that are centuries old. Arrive at Pahalgam and proceed to your hotel, after check-in, visit Betaab valley, Aru vallay on the same day. Dinner & overnight stay in Pahalgam hotel.
Sinthantop Tour-Pahalgam Stay
After breakfast leave for Sinthantop ,Sinthan pass connects Kashmir valley with Jammu Province through Kishtwar. It is 12,500 feet (3,800 m) above sea level and is snow-capped for most of the year. It is located at 33°34'N and 75°30'E at the Anantnag-Kokernag-Kishtwar NH1B Highway, and is 130 km south of Srinagar and 73 km from Anantnag and 48 km from Kokernag. Sinthan Top has no local population, Covered with lots of snow and mesmrising beauty Sinthantop is one of the fast growing destination among travellers, After the visit you will be transferred to pahalgam for dinner & night stay.
Pahalgam - Gulmarg (140 Kms/approx 04 Today after breakfast enjoy a picturesque drive to Gulmarg, the Meadow of Flowers, 2730 m above sea level Gulmarg offers spectacular views of snow-capped mountain peaks, conifer forests and green meadows, it is home to the highest 18 hole golf course of the world. Arrive Gulmarg and transfer to hotel. Enjoy a Gondola ride (On Direct Payment). There after time is free for activities on your own. You may enjoy an optional sledge ride on the snow covered slopes (on direct payment basis). Overnight at the hotel. 4hrs)
Gulmarg - Srinagar (55Kms/approx 2 Hrs) After breakfast, proceed for Srinagar. On arrival check into your hotel. Later proceed for half day Srinagar sightseeing covering the famous Mughal Gardens like Nishat Bagh, Abode of Pleasure on the shore of the Dal lake, Shalimar Bagh, Abode of Love built by Jehangir for his wife Empress Noor Jehan. Also visit Shankracharya Temple (243 steps). Rest of the day free for shopping on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Day trip Yousmarg.
After breakfast leave for Yusmarg. Yousmarg is a hill station in the western part of Kashmir Valley. It is situated 47 km south of Srinagar the capital of the state. Yusmarg in Kashmiri means The Meadow of Jesus. It is believed by the natives that Jesus came to Kashmir and stayed at Yusmarg for some time. It is an alpine valley covered with snow clad mountains and the meadows of Pine and Fir. Late evening, back to Srinagar, dinner overnight stay in hotel.
Srinagar-Doodhpathri Day trip.
After breakfast leave for Doodhpathri, Valley of Milk. t is said that the famous saint of Kashmir Sheikh Ul Aalam, Sheikh Noor Din Noorani has prayed here, and once when he was in search of water in the meadow to offer prayers, he pricked the ground with his stick to search water, and milk came out, he asked the milk that you can only be used for drinking and not performing ablution. The water which is at present flowing through the meadows looks like milk from the distance and remains very cold throughout the year. The lush green grasses over the vast meadows and silver shining stream running over the large stones further increase its beauty. late evening, back to Srinagar, dinner & night stay at Hotel.
Today after breakfast, check out from your hotel depending on your flight timing you will proceed to Srinagar airport for you onwards journey.
- Deluxe Houseboat or Hotel
- Dinner and Breakfast
- Innova or Similar for the entire travel
- Shikara ride on Dal Lake
- Fuel charges, Toll and Parking charges,
- All local sightseeing as per the above program.
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Pony Ride/ Sledging(it is done by Bargaining)
- Tips to waiters/drivers/any other person
- Monument fees at all places.
- Any sightseeing in Gulmarg (it is done by Union Taxi at Gulmarg or by pony ride and is on direct payment basis
- Aru Chandanwari and Betaab valley Trip at Pahalgam.(it is done by Union Taxi at Pahalgam and is on direct payment basis.)
- Thajwas Glacier Trip at Sonmarg. (it is done by Union Taxi at Sonamarg or by pony ride and is on direct payment basis.)
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Tour Itinerary can be changed depending upon the availability of Hotels/Houseboat
All personal nature like video camera, tip, table drink, etc and any other
- If you have any questions or suggestions, Please feel free to call me.
How to Book
To confirm the package, please send us the 30 % Advance payment and rest of 70% on first day of arrival. Account Details are given below (All Domestic and International credit and debit cards are accepted)
Note :- Availability of rooms in above said hotels is subject to advance reservation.
1.Account Name : Rizz Tour and Travels
Nature of the AC:- Current
Bank & Branch :- HDFC Bank M.A Link Road Munawarabad Srinagar Kashmir
AC No :- 27082020000170
IFSC/RTGS Code :- HDFC0002708
2.Account Name : Rizz Tour and Travels
Nature of the AC:- Current
Bank & Branch :- J & K Bank Munwar Plaza Srinagar Kashmir
AC No :- 0185010100010975
IFSC/RTGS Code :- JAKA0SATHOO
Add On Charges/Supplementary Charges
- Gondola Tickets (Phase 01 –Gulmarg –Kongdori(3500 fts) @ INR- 700/-Per Person
- Gondola Tickets (Phase 02 –Kongdori-Affarwat Peak(14000 fts) @ INR- 900/-Per Person
- Pony/Horse Ride @ INR- 700/- Per Person Per Hour (Negotiable on the spot)
- Local Taxi Charges for Local points sightseeing at Pahalgam for 03 points (Aru ,Betaab valley and Chandanwari on sharing basis ) will be INR-2000/-by Tavera/Tata Sumo.
- Local Sightseeing Charges at Sonmarg (For Visiting Thajwas Glacier and Zero Point) by Local taxi is around 3000-8000 approx (Negotiable on the spot)
- Sledge Ride Charges @ INR- 150/- approx Per Person Per Ride (Negotiable on the spot )
- Guide Charges at Gulmarg @ INR- 800/- Per Day approx.
- Chain Cab/Snow Jeep charges at Tangmarg during winters @ INR- 1500/- Per Couple (Negotiable on the spot )