- 02 Nights in Srinagar
- Hotel Royal Batoo / Hotel Royal Arabia
- 01 Night at Dal Lake
- Anarkali Group of Houseboat
- 02 Nights in Pahalgam
- Hotel Green Heights / Hotel Pahalgam Retreat
- 01 Night in Gulmarg
- Hotel Alpine Ridge / Hotel Royal Park
- 02 Night in Katra
- Hotel Evoke Life Style / Hotel Bali Resorts
- Toyota Innova
- Day Trip Mughal Gardens
- Day Trip Sonamarg
Arrive Srinagar, where you will be met upon arrival and transferred to your Houseboat. This afternoon enjoy a shikara ride on Dal Lake visiting floating vegetable gardens etc. Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight stay at the Hotel / Houseboat in Dal Lake in Srinagar.
On arrival at Srinagar Airport, you will be greeted by our representative/Driver and transferred to your hotel. After check-in you can visit Tulip Garden, Mughal Gardens like Nishat Bagh, Chesham Shahi, Shalimar Bagh, Famous Hazratbal Shrine located on the banks of Dal Lake, Shankerachariya temple etc. The distance from Srinagar to the said gardens is about 15 and 20 km. Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel/Houseboat.
Today after Breakfast, proceed for a day excursion to Sonamarg (Golden Meadow). Sonamarg lies in Sind Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. Sonamarg is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude of Himalayan Lakes. Enjoy horse riding upto Thajiwas glacier and sledge riding on snow (on direct payment). While returning back to Srinagar visit Manasbal Lake (Yet another mesmerizing Lake of the Valley) and Kheer Bhawani Temple, the most important temple for the followers of Historical Vedic Religion in Kashmir. Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
Today after breakfast enjoy a picturesque drive to Gulmarg, the Meadow of Flowers, 2730 mts above sea level Gulmarg offers spectacular views of snowcapped mountain peaks, conifer forests and green meadows; it is home to the highest 18 hole golf course of the world. Arrive Gulmarg and transfer to hotel. Enjoy a Gondola ride (On Direct Payment) There after time is free for activities on your own. You may enjoy an optional sledge ride on the snow covered slopes (on direct payment basis). Overnight at the hotel.
Today after an early breakfast leave for Pahalgam, the Valley of Shepherds via Srinagar. . Drive through saffron fields, visit Awantipura ruins of an 1100 yr old temple of Lord Vishnu. Drive through the pine forest and along the Lidder River. Arrive at Pahalgam and check-in to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel in Pahalgam.
Today after breakfast, depart for excursion trip to Chandanwadi, Starting point of Amarnath Yatra. Located on the way to Chandanwari, the valley was named Betaab after the bollywood movie by the same name! Earlier known as Hajan Valley, after the release of the movie, it was renamed as major part of the movie was shot here. Post lunch, proceed for trip to Aru Valley which is a tourist spot 11 km from Pahalgam noted for its scenic meadows, and mountains, it is a base camp for trekking to the Kolhoi Glacier and Tarsar Lake. The village lies on the left bank of the Aru river, which is a tributary of the Lidder river. Overnight at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Today after breakfast, you will be transferred to Katra whoch is about 7 hour journey. Overnight at the hotel in Katra.
After early in the morning breakfast you will be transfer to Vaishno- Devi for complete darshan , overnight stay at the hotel in Katra.
After early breakfast in the morning, drop at Airport/Railway station for onward journey.
- Deluxe Houseboat or Hotel
- Dinner and Breakfast
- Innova or Similar for the entire travel
- Shikara ride on Dal Lake
- Fuel charges, Toll and Parking charges,
- All local sightseeing as per the above program.
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Pony Ride/ Sledging(it is done by Bargaining)
- Tips to waiters/drivers/any other person
- Monument fees at all places.
- Any sightseeing in Gulmarg (it is done by Union Taxi at Gulmarg or by pony ride and is on direct payment basis
- Aru Chandanwari and Betaab valley Trip at Pahalgam.(it is done by Union Taxi at Pahalgam and is on direct payment basis.)
- Thajwas Glacier Trip at Sonmarg. (it is done by Union Taxi at Sonamarg or by pony ride and is on direct payment basis.)
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Tour Itinerary can be changed depending upon the availability of Hotels/Houseboat
All personal nature like video camera, tip, table drink, etc and any other
- If you have any questions or suggestions, Please feel free to call me.
How to Book
To confirm the package, please send us the 30 % Advance payment and rest of 70% on first day of arrival. Account Details are given below (All Domestic and International credit and debit cards are accepted)
Note :- Availability of rooms in above said hotels is subject to advance reservation.
Pay Online: www.rizztourandtravels.com/paynow
1.Account Name : Rizz Tour and Travels
Nature of the AC:- Current
Bank & Branch :- HDFC Bank M.A Link Road Munawarabad Srinagar Kashmir
AC No :- 27082020000170
IFSC/RTGS Code :- HDFC0002708
MOBILE BANKING : ( G-Pay – Phone Pe - Pay Tm ): 9070705000
Add On Charges/Supplementary Charges
- Gondola Tickets (Phase 01 –Gulmarg –Kongdori(3500 fts) @ INR- 700/-Per Person
- Gondola Tickets (Phase 02 –Kongdori-Affarwat Peak(14000 fts) @ INR- 900/-Per Person
- Pony/Horse Ride @ INR- 700/- Per Person Per Hour (Negotiable on the spot)
- Local Taxi Charges for Local points sightseeing at Pahalgam for 03 points (Aru ,Betaab valley and Chandanwari on sharing basis ) will be INR-2000/-by Tavera/Tata Sumo.
- Local Sightseeing Charges at Sonmarg (For Visiting Thajwas Glacier and Zero Point) by Local taxi is around 3000-8000 approx (Negotiable on the spot)
- Sledge Ride Charges @ INR- 150/- approx Per Person Per Ride (Negotiable on the spot )
- Guide Charges at Gulmarg @ INR- 800/- Per Day approx.
- Chain Cab/Snow Jeep charges at Tangmarg during winters @ INR- 1500/- Per Couple (Negotiable on the spot )