Arrival in Delhi, Transfer to Manali by evening Volvo coach pick-up from Majnu ka tilla /Shrilanka house New Delhi Railway station at 5:30 p.m and reach Manali at 8:00 to 9:00 a.m. approx distance 570 k.m
Meal:- Dinner only
Today morning the Volvo will drop you at Volvo bus stand and then our representative will Pick you and drop at hotel, check in to Hotel.(Check in & check out at 12:00 noonEarly check in Depends on hotel availability)Afternoon Half Day local sightseeing of Manali "HADIMBA TEMPLE" Built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway . "CLUB HOUSE" The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day." Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and "VASHIST" Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama. overnight stay at Hotel in Manali
Meal:- Breakfast & Dinner
Car will be available for Solang Valley visit: 13 kms. is a splendid valley between Solang village and Beas Kund. Solang valley offers the view of glaciers and snow capped mountains and peaks. It has fine ski slopes. The Mountaineering Institute has installed a ski lift for training purpose. Located here is a hut and guest house of the Mountaineering and Allied sports Institute.
Meal:- Breakfast & Dinner
Today after breakfast drive to visit kullu manikaran enroute visit Vaishno Devi Temple, Kullu shawls factory, Kasol Valley Manikaran is a holy place visited by thousands of devotees every year. It is held in high respect by the Hindus and Sikhs. Perched at a height of 1760 m, Manikaran is located in the Parvati Valley between the rivers Vyaas and Parvati in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. The land of Manikaran is dotted with several temples and a Gurudwara. The hot water springs of Manikaran are famous across the country for their healing properties. The temperature of water is more than the boiling point making it possible to boil rice etc. in it.
Day 5:- MANALI – DELHI (570 KM/12 -14 hours):-
MEAL :- Breakfast only
Today morning after breakfast drive to Delhi by evening 4:30 p.m. Volvo coach (570 k.m. 14 hours journey)
- Welcome Drink on arrival. (non alcoholic)
- Accommodation for 3 Nights and 4 Days (01 Double room)
- Breakfast and Dinner.
- All Sightseeing By Taxi in Manali.
- Volvo Tickets from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi.
- Pickup and Drop from Bus to Hotel.
- Including all Parking Charges, Luxury tax, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Stay.
- Cost include for 2 person.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges
- Any air / train fare or any items not specified under inclusions
- Entry fee for Rohtang pass by National Green Tribunal if apply.
- For Heater Requirement directly contact to Hoteliers
- Any adventure activity skiing, paragliding etc
- Any personal Expenses- Laundry, shopping etc.....
- GST 5%
How to Book
To confirm the package, please send us the 30 % Advance payment and rest of 70% on first day of arrival. Account Details are given below (All Domestic and International credit and debit cards are accepted)
Note :- Availability of rooms in above said hotels is subject to advance reservation.
Pay Online: www.rizztourandtravels.com/paynow