Arrival in Delhi, Transfer to Manali by evening Volvo coach pick-up from Majnu ka tilla /Shrilanka house New Delhi Railway station at 5:30 p.m and reach Manali at 8:00 to 9:00 a.m. approx distance 570 k.m
Breakfast & Dinner
Today morning the Volvo will drop you at Volvo bus stand and then our representative will Pick you and drop at hotel, check in to Hotel.(Check in & check out at 12:00 noon Early check in Depends on hotel availability)Afternoon Half Daylocal sightseeing of Manali"HADIMBA TEMPLE" Built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway . "CLUB HOUSE" The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day." Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and "VASHIST" Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama. overnight stay at Hotel in Manali
Meal: Breakfast & Dinner After breakfast drive to Solang Valley, where there is a thrilling view of the deep gorge through which the Beas swiftly races. The beautiful Rahalla falls (16km) are at at altitude of 2500m. A crucial link on the old trade route and still the gateway to trans Himalayan Lahaul, the Rohtang Pass is at height of 3978 m.
Meal: Breakfast & Dinner
Today after breakfast drive to visit kullu manikaran enroute visit Vaishno Devi Temple, Kullu shawls factory, Manikaran is a holy place visited by thousands of devotees every year. It is held in high respect by the Hindus and Sikhs. Perched at a height of 1760 m, Manikaran is located in the Parvati Valley between the rivers Vyaas and Parvati in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. The land of Manikaran is dotted with several temples and a Gurudwara. The hot water springs of Manikaran are famous across the country for their healing properties. The temperature of water is more than the boiling point making it possible to boil rice etc. in it.
Meal : Breakfast only
Morning free to walk around local market. Check out at 12:00. Evening Manali to Delhi by 4:30 p.m. Volvo coach (570 k.m.14 hours journey)
TOUR SERVICES ENDS HERE WITH HAPPY MEMORIES.))
- Accommodation for 03 Nights and 04 Days
- Rooms on double/triple sharing basis
- 03 Breakfast and 03 Dinner.
- All Sight seeing By local taxis in Manali (up to 03 pax Alto, 04 pax indigo/similar, above 4 pax innova/sumo/similar)
- AC volvo from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi.
- Pick up and Drop from Bus stand to Hotel in Manali.
- Including all Parking Charges,Luxury tax, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Stay.
- Any flight/train
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees and any activity fee.
- Any meal on the way.
- Any guide charges
- 9% Govt. Service tax
- Entry fee for Rohtang pass by National Green Tribunal if apply.
- For Heater Requirement directly contact to Hoteliers
- Any adventure activity skiing, paragliding etc
- Any personal Expenses- Laundry, shopping etc.....
- Anything else, which is not mentioned in the inclusions
How to Book
To confirm the package, please send us the 30 % Advance payment and rest of 70% on first day of arrival. Account Details are given below (All Domestic and International credit and debit cards are accepted)
Note :- Availability of rooms in above said hotels is subject to advance reservation.
Pay Online: www.rizztourandtravels.com/paynow