- Duration: 6 Nights, 7 Days
- LEH TOWN: Shanti Stupa, Sindhu Ghat, Shey palace, Rancho School, Thiksay Gompa &Hemis Gompa.
- NUBRA VALLEY: Kardungla pass, Deskit monastery, Double Camel ride at Hunder sand dune.
- TURTUK VILLAGE: Ancient wooden mosque, Stone Potter and ancient poly ground.
- SHAM VALLEY: Hall of Fame Museum, Spituk monastery, Gurdwara Pather Sahib, Magnetic hill, Sangam and 11th century Alchi monastery
PANGONG LAKE:Pangong Lake, is an endorheic lake in the Himalayas situated at a height of about 4,350 Meter. Lake is 140 km in length located on Indo-china border.
Upon arrival welcome and meet by our representative and transfer to Hotel/Guest for check in wherein welcome tea and coffee will be served. Complete half day rest at hotel for acclimatization as it is important at the height of Ladakh. Lunch will be served at 2:00 PM. Afternoon around 3:00 PM sightseeing to Shanti stupa and Leh palace. Overnight at Leh in Hotel/Guest house.
Dinner and overnight stay at Leh in Jorchung Hotel or similar.
Today after breakfast drive to Nubra Valley, popularly known as the valley of oasis among the tourist. The road journey from Leh to Nubra Valley passes over Khardong-La (The Highest Motorable Road in the World at 5,602 Mtrs / 18,390 Ft) around 39 km from Leh. From the pass panoramic view snow peaks ranges of Zanskar valley. After 1hrs drive from Khardungla pass there is Kardung village, the first village on the way to Nubra valley. Stop at Kardung village for lunch and short break after long hrs drive. ArriveDeskit village around 2pm, Deskit now main town of Nubra valley. Visit 14th century Deskit monastery and 107feet Maitreya Buddha. After sightseeing of Deskit monastery drive Hunder sand-dune 6kms from Deskit monastery. Explore the scenic beauty of Hunder sand-dune and double hump camel riding. Today tour end here drive to Hotel/Guest house check in. Overnight at Hunder in Deluxe camp/Hotel
Today after Breakfast at 8:00 AM leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 Feet, passing through Cha This route takes the visitor passing through picturesque villages of Shey, Thikse, Chemday, Sakti, Durbuk and Tangtse. Reaching Pangong Lake around 12:30 PM or 1:00 PM. Pangong Lake situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 mtrs). One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. Hike at lake and explore the beauty of Lake. Hot Lunch in Deluxe camp. Overnight at Pangong Lake in deluxe camp.
Today don’t miss to wake up early morning to take photos sun rising view of lake and hike around the lake. Back to Camp and breakfast will be serving at 7:30 PM. After breakfast return back to Leh by same route on the way visit Chemday monastery. Lunch at Thiksay in restaurant. Post Lunch drive back to Leh. You will arrive at Leh around 4:00 PM or 5:00 PM. Overnight at Leh in Hotel or Guest house.
Dinner and overnight stay Hunder village in Apple cottage camp or similar.
Today after breakfast at 8:00 AM leave to Alchi monastery drive downstream along the River Indus on Leh – Srinagar (Kashmir) Highway. Enroute visiting, Hall of fame Museum, GurudwaraPathar Sahib, and Magnetic hill which defies the law of gravity and panoramic view of confluence of Indus – Zanskar River. Likir monastery, Likir monastery is second biggest Gelugpa sect monastery in Ladakh after Thiksay monastery. After Likir monastery drive to 11th century AlchiChoskor monastery. Lunch at Alchi village in garden restaurant. Post lunch around 3:00 PM visit 11th century Alchi monastery and hike around the village. Dinner & overnight at Alchi village in Hotel.
Dinner & overnight stay at Pangong Lake in 100Sky Camp or similar.
Today after breakfast at 9:00 AM full day sightseeing of Indus valley, 16th century Shey palace, 14th Thiksay monastery, 17th century Hemis monastery and SindhuGhat. Sightseeing start with 17th century Hemis monastery 47km from Leh. On the way stop to take picturesque photos of 16th century Shey palace and 14th century Thiksay monastery. The Thiksay monastery is the biggest Gelugpa sect monastery of Ladakh. You will arrive at Hemis around 10:30 AM. Hemis monastery is biggest and richest DrukpaKargud sect of Ladakh. After visiting Hemis monastery drive to Thiksay monastery. Hot lunch at Thiksay in restaurant. Post Lunch visit Thiksay and Shey palace King Chapel. After Shey palace drive back to Leh arrive Leh around 4:00 PM or 5:00 PM. Evening free to explore Leh market. Overnight at Leh in Hotel / Guest house.
Leh – Delhi by flight.
After early morning breakfast transfer to airport and fly back to Delhi with Sweet Memories of Ladakh. Tour and service end.
PACKAGE COST INCLUSION
· Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis
· Meals Plan MAP (Daily Breakfast + Dinner)
· To & Fro Leh Airport Taxi (Tempo Traveler ) for whole trip as per itinerary
· GST Included,Driver Expanses. Toll Taxes, Parking Charge
· Inner line Permits For Visiting Pangong & Nubra Valley for all 10 pax
. Environment Fee, Welcome Tea Drink on arrival
PACKAGE COST EXCLUSION
· Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
· Monument Entrances, Camel Safari Charges.
· Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included".
· Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
· Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
· Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Transportation /services don’t use by customers due to ill health etc. during the tour will not be refundable.
How to Book
To confirm the package, please send us the 30 % Advance payment and rest of 70% on first day of arrival. Account Details are given below (All Domestic and International credit and debit cards are accepted)
Note :- Availability of rooms in above said hotels is subject to advance reservation.
Pay Online: www.rizztourandtravels.com/paynow
1.Account Name : Rizz Tour and Travels
Nature of the AC:- Current
Bank & Branch :- HDFC Bank M.A Link Road Munawarabad Srinagar Kashmir
AC No :- 27082020000170
IFSC/RTGS Code :- HDFC0002708
MOBILE BANKING : ( G-Pay – Phone Pe - Pay Tm ): 9070705000
- Above Tour and Special Rates require Min 10 Pax Group Strength
- Above Rates are valid for bookings made before 15th March 2022
- Min 30% advance payment is mandatory for booking of hotels/package confirmation
- In case of Lockdown or Covid either full refund or 2 year credit note will be given for rebooking of same Ladakh or Kashmir package