- Duration: 5 Nights, 6 Days
- LEH TOWN: Shanti Stupa, Sindhu Ghat, Rancho School, Thiksay Gompa.
- NUBRA VALLEY: Kardungla pass, Deskit monastery, Double Camel ride at Hunder sand dune.
- SHAM VALLEY: Hall of Fame Museum, Spituk monastery, Gurdwara Pather Sahib, Magnetic hill, Sangam and 11th century Alchi monastery
PANGONG LAKE:Pangong Lake, is an endorheic lake in the Himalayas situated at a height of about 4,350 Meter. Lake is 140 km in length located on Indo-china border.
Upon arrival welcome and meet by our representative and transfer to Hotel/Guest for check in wherein welcome tea and coffee will be served. Complete half day rest at hotel for acclimatization as it is important at the height of Ladakh. Lunch will be served at 2:00 PM. Afternoon around 3:30 PM sightseeing to Shanti stupa and 17th century Leh palace. Dinner & overnight at Leh in Hotel/Guest house
Dinner and overnight stay at Leh in Jorchung Hotel or similar.
Today after breakfast around 8:30 AM leave to full day sightseeing of Indus valley, 16th century Shey palace, 14th Thiksay monastery and 17th century Hemis monastery. Sightseeing start with 17th century Hemis monastery 47km from Leh. On the way stop to take the photos of picturesque view of 16th century Shey palace and 14th century Thiksay monastery. You arrive at Hemis monastery around 10:30 AM. Hemis is the biggest monastery of Drukpa Kagyud Sect. After visiting Hemis monastery drive to Thiksay monastery on the same way back. Lunch at Thiksay in restaurant. Post visit Thiksay monastery and Shey palace. After Shey palace drive back to Leh you will reach Leh around 5:30 or 6:00 PM. Overnight at Leh in Hotel.
Today after breakfast drive to Nubra Valley, popularly known as the valley of oasis among the tourist. The road journey from Leh to Nubra Valley is passing through Khardong-La pass (one of the highest motorable road in the world at 5,602 Mtrs / 18,390 Ft) around 39 km from Leh. At the pass panoramic glaciers of Zanskar range. After 1:00 hrs drive from Khardungla pass there is Kardung village, the first village on the way to Nubra valley. Stop at Kardung village for lunch. You will reach at Deskit village around 3:00 PM or 4:00 PM, Deskit is main town of Nubra valley. Visit 14th century 14th century Deskit monastery and 107feet Maitreya Buddha at Deskit. After that drive to Hunder Sand dune 6 km from Deskit. Explore the scenic beauty of Hunder sand-dune and double hump camel riding. Overnight at Nubra valley in Hotel.
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake passing through Shyok Pass This route takes the visitor past picturesque villages of Shey and Thikse, and turns off the Indus valley by the side-valley of Chemrey and Sakti. Pangong Lake situated at 14,500 feet (4,267 m). One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. Hike at lake and explore the beauty of Lake. Overnight at Pangong Lake in deluxe camp.
Today don’t miss to wake up early morning around 5:30 AM if you like to take the photos of sun rising view of Pangong lake. Breakfast will be serving around 7:30 A M after breakfast return back to Leh by same route on the way visit Chemday monastery. Lunch at Thiksay village in restaurant. After Lunch drive back to Leh and you will reach at Leh around 4:00 PM or 5:00 PM. Overnight at Leh in Hotel.
After early morning breakfast, transfer to the airport and fly back to Delhi with Sweet Memories of Ladakh. Tour and service end.
Tour and service end!
PACKAGE COST INCLUSION
· Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis
· Meals Plan MAP (Daily Breakfast + Dinner)
· To & Fro Leh Airport Taxi (Tempo Traveler) for rest of the trip
· GST , Driver Expenses. Toll Taxes, Parking Charges Included
· Innerline Permits for Pangong & Nubra Valley visit, Environment Fee Included
PACKAGE COST EXCLUSION
Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
· Monument Entrances, Camel Safari Charges.
· Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included".
· Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
· Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
· Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
How to Book
To confirm the package, please send us the 30 % Advance payment and rest of 70% on first day of arrival. Account Details are given below (All Domestic and International credit and debit cards are accepted)
Note :- Availability of rooms in above said hotels is subject to advance reservation.
Pay Online: www.rizztourandtravels.com/paynow
1.Account Name : Rizz Tour and Travels
Nature of the AC:- Current
Bank & Branch :- HDFC Bank M.A Link Road Munawarabad Srinagar Kashmir
AC No :- 27082020000170
IFSC/RTGS Code :- HDFC0002708
MOBILE BANKING : ( G-Pay – Phone Pe - Pay Tm ): 9070705000
- Above Tour and Special Rates require Min 10 Pax Group Strength
- Above Rates are valid for bookings made before 15th March 2022
- Min 30% advance payment is mandatory for booking of hotels/package confirmation
- In case of Lockdown or Covid either full refund or 2 year credit note will be given for rebooking of same Ladakh or Kashmir package