Vaishno Devi, also known as Mata Rani, Trikuta and Vaishnavi, is a manifestation of the Hindu Goddess Mata Adi Shakti also known as Chandi/Durga. The words ""maa" and "mata" are commonly used in India for "mother", and thus are often used in connection with Vaishno Devi. Vaishno Devi Mandir is a Hindu temple dedicated to the Hindu Goddess, located in Katra at the Trikuta Mountains within the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. The Temple or Bhawan is 13.5 km from Katra and various modes of transportation are available from Katra to Bhawan, including Ponies, Electric vehicles and paalkhis operated by 4 persons. Helicopter services are also available up to Sanjichhat, which is 9.5 km from Katra.
Vaishno Devi Mandir is a popular Hindu temple dedicated to the Hindu Goddess, located in the Trikuta Mountains in Katra, Jammu and Kashmir, India.
Jammu – Katra (50 km/1 hour) On arrival at Jammu airport/station (on your own), you will be received by our representative/driver. Once you board your vehicle, you will proceed to the Holy city of Katra. Check into the hotel. Overnight stay will be in Katra. You can also proceed to Mata Vaishnodevi shrine in the night.
Katra – In the Morning, proceed for Vaishnodevi shrine. Later return back to the hotel in Katra for overnight stay.
Katra – Patnitop (60 km/2 ½ hours) After breakfast check out from Katra and drive to Patnitop, the only hill station of Jammu district. On arrival, check into your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure to explore the nearby areas on foot or pony back (on direct payment). Dinner & overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Patnitop – Pahalgam (285 kms / 7 ½ hours)
Today after breakfast, check out from Patnitop and proceed for Pahalgam. On arrival at Pahalgam, check in to your hotel. Evening is free for leisure activities. Dinner & overnight stay will be at hotel in Pahalgam.
Pahalgam Today after breakfast, depart for excursion trip to Chandanwadi, Starting point of Amarnath Yatra. Located on the way to Chandanwari, the valley was named Betaab after the bollywood movie by the same name! Earlier known as Hajan Valley, after the release of the movie, it was renamed as major part of the movie was shot here. Post lunch, proceed for trip to Aru Valley which is a tourist spot 11 km from Pahalgam noted for its scenic meadows, and mountains, it is a base camp for trekking to the Kolhoi Glacier and Tarsar Lake. The village lies on the left bank of the Aru river, which is a tributary of the Lidder river. Overnight at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Pahalgam - Gulmarg (140 Kms/approx 04 Hours Today after breakfast enjoy a picturesque drive to Gulmarg, the Meadow of Flowers, 2730 m above sea level Gulmarg offers spectacular views of snow-capped mountain peaks, conifer forests and green meadows, it is home to the highest 18 hole golf course of the world. Arrive Gulmarg and transfer to hotel. Enjoy a Gondola ride (On Direct Payment). There after time is free for activities on your own. You may enjoy an optional sledge ride on the snow covered slopes (on direct payment basis). Overnight at the hotel.hrs)
Gulmarg - Srinagar (55Kms/approx 2 Hrs) After breakfast, proceed for Srinagar. On arrival check into your hotel. Later proceed for half day Srinagar sightseeing covering the famous Mughal Gardens like Nishat Bagh, Abode of Pleasure on the shore of the Dal lake, Shalimar Bagh, Abode of Love built by Jehangir for his wife Empress Noor Jehan. Also visit Shankracharya Temple (243 steps). Rest of the day free for shopping on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
After Breakfast depending on your flight timing, you can go for shopping and later you will be dropped and Airport to catch your flight for your onward journey.
- Deluxe Houseboat or Hotel
- Dinner and Breakfast
- Innova or Similar for the entire travel
- Shikara ride on Dal Lake
- Fuel charges, Toll and Parking charges,
- All local sightseeing as per the above program.
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Pony Ride/ Sledging(it is done by Bargaining)
- Tips to waiters/drivers/any other person
- Monument fees at all places.
- Any sightseeing in Gulmarg (it is done by Union Taxi at Gulmarg or by pony ride and is on direct payment basis
- Aru Chandanwari and Betaab valley Trip at Pahalgam.(it is done by Union Taxi at Pahalgam and is on direct payment basis.)
- Thajwas Glacier Trip at Sonmarg. (it is done by Union Taxi at Sonamarg or by pony ride and is on direct payment basis.)
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Tour Itinerary can be changed depending upon the availability of Hotels/Houseboat
All personal nature like video camera, tip, table drink, etc and any other
- If you have any questions or suggestions, Please feel free to call me.
How to Book
To confirm the package, please send us the 30 % Advance payment and rest of 70% on first day of arrival. Account Details are given below (All Domestic and International credit and debit cards are accepted)
Note :- Availability of rooms in above said hotels is subject to advance reservation.
Pay Online: www.rizztourandtravels.com/paynow
Add On Charges/Supplementary Charges
- Gondola Tickets (Phase 01 –Gulmarg –Kongdori(3500 fts) @ INR- 700/-Per Person
- Gondola Tickets (Phase 02 –Kongdori-Affarwat Peak(14000 fts) @ INR- 900/-Per Person
- Pony/Horse Ride @ INR- 700/- Per Person Per Hour (Negotiable on the spot)
- Local Taxi Charges for Local points sightseeing at Pahalgam for 03 points (Aru ,Betaab valley and Chandanwari on sharing basis ) will be INR-2000/-by Tavera/Tata Sumo.
- Local Sightseeing Charges at Sonmarg (For Visiting Thajwas Glacier and Zero Point) by Local taxi is around 3000-8000 approx (Negotiable on the spot)
- Sledge Ride Charges @ INR- 150/- approx Per Person Per Ride (Negotiable on the spot )
- Guide Charges at Gulmarg @ INR- 800/- Per Day approx.
- Chain Cab/Snow Jeep charges at Tangmarg during winters @ INR- 1500/- Per Couple (Negotiable on the spot )