The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan, the builder.
The golden triangle tour is no doubt one of the popular tourist circuits in India that offers a wonderful opportunity to marvel the grandeur, glory and vibrant culture. Moreover, our expert representatives will help you in planning a perfect tour itinerary that will leave you mesmerized with pleasurable memories for lifetime.
Delhi Arrive Meal: - Dinner
Pick up From Delhi Airport / Railway Station and transfer to hotel by tourist couch and check in hotel. After lunch moving for Delhi sightseeing including Delhi gate, Presidential house, Qutub Minar at evening we will enjoy the light & sound show at Red fort. Enjoy dinner at hotel, Overnight stay at hotel in Delhi
Delhi – Agra Meal: - Breakfast & Dinner
Early morning at 6.30 AM journey start for Agra. On the way we will take breakfast on any suitable highway restaurant. Within 11.30 AM we will have reached Agra and enjoy the one of seven wonders, The Taj Mahal. After visiting the Taj Mahal, we will visit Agra fort. Evening is free for Own activities, Enjoy dinner at hotel Overnight Stay at hotel in Agra
Agra – Jaipur Meal: - Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast Check out from hotel & Straight drive to Jaipur Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri Later Check in at hotel Visit Local sightseeing of Jaipur If Time Allow, Enjoy Dinner at hotel, Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
Jaipur – Delhi Meal: - Breakfast
After Breakfast Visit Hawa Mahal & Amber Fort Later Straight drive to Delhi Drop Delhi at Airport / Railway Station.
· Welcome Drink on arrival
· 1 night accommodation in Delhi
· 1 night accommodation in Agra
· 1 night accommodation In Jaipur
· Surface Travel by air conditioned Swift Dzire for 02 Pax & Innova For 04 Pax
· All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary.
· All taxes, driver allowances, Parking etc.
· 5.00 % GST
· Local English speaking guides in Agra & Jaipur Cost Extra If require
· Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary
· Entry Fees to Monuments and Palaces.
· Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
· Porterage at Hotels and Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
· All Items Of Personal Nature.
· Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
· Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
· Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges, That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned.
How to Book
To confirm the package, please send us the 30 % Advance payment and rest of 70% on first day of arrival. Account Details are given below (All Domestic and International credit and debit cards are accepted)
Note :- Availability of rooms in above said hotels is subject to advance reservation.
Pay Online: www.rizztourandtravels.com/paynow
Add On Charges/Supplementary Charges
- Gondola Tickets (Phase 01 –Gulmarg –Kongdori(3500 fts) @ INR- 700/-Per Person
- Gondola Tickets (Phase 02 –Kongdori-Affarwat Peak(14000 fts) @ INR- 900/-Per Person
- Pony/Horse Ride @ INR- 700/- Per Person Per Hour (Negotiable on the spot)
- Local Taxi Charges for Local points sightseeing at Pahalgam for 03 points (Aru ,Betaab valley and Chandanwari on sharing basis ) will be INR-2000/-by Tavera/Tata Sumo.
- Local Sightseeing Charges at Sonmarg (For Visiting Thajwas Glacier and Zero Point) by Local taxi is around 3000-8000 approx (Negotiable on the spot)
- Sledge Ride Charges @ INR- 150/- approx Per Person Per Ride (Negotiable on the spot )
- Guide Charges at Gulmarg @ INR- 800/- Per Day approx.
- Chain Cab/Snow Jeep charges at Tangmarg during winters @ INR- 1500/- Per Couple (Negotiable on the spot )