The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan, the builder.
The golden triangle tour is no doubt one of the popular tourist circuits in India that offers a wonderful opportunity to marvel the grandeur, glory and vibrant culture. Moreover, our expert representatives will help you in planning a perfect tour itinerary that will leave you mesmerized with pleasurable memories for lifetime.
· Welcome Drink on arrival
· 1 night accommodation in Delhi
· 1 night accommodation in Agra
· 1 night accommodation In Jaipur
· Surface Travel by air conditioned Swift Dzire for 02 Pax & Innova For 04 Pax
· All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary.
· All taxes, driver allowances, Parking etc.
· 5.00 % GST
· Local English speaking guides in Agra & Jaipur Cost Extra If require
· Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary
· Entry Fees to Monuments and Palaces.
· Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
· Porterage at Hotels and Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
· All Items Of Personal Nature.
· Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
· Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
· Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges, That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned.
To confirm the package, please send us the 30 % Advance payment and rest of 70% on first day of arrival. Account Details are given below (All Domestic and International credit and debit cards are accepted)
Note :- Availability of rooms in above said hotels is subject to advance reservation.